Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Kids waiting to get on the 1st plane to Detroit and then to China.

Jackson on a tennis court on top of a smaller building.

WalMart in China.  Same big logo just some extra Chinese characters. They didn't allow cameras inside.

Ropes playground at school. No way would Wake County allow this gym set!!



Kids in their school uniforms

Our 5 cats (haven't gotten pictures of 6 and 7 yet)

Ciaran (Jackson's friend)

Pancakes made in a wok with a wooden spatula

Greg's friend at work got us a lucky bamboo tree. It's really growing. I will be bummed if I can't bring it home in a year.

Just like home, just more expensive. :-)

My kitchen drawer. One knife, one real fork and spoon. The rest is plastic.  But, I do have different quality of plastics.

My first big bag of rice.  I think it might be 10 lbs.

Cat food. I knew Whiskas was cat food. The other bag had a cat on it so I was hoping it was cat food.

I finally found Caffeine Free Diet Coke.  I bought two cases.  It's from the UK.

Anything not from China has this big nutritional label put on it.  If you are an expat and buying imported stuff, they should let us be able to read our nutritional label and not cover it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment